Puppies again!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
My aunt is fostering these puppies for Helping Shepherds of Every Color Rescue in Montgomery, AL.
http://www.helpingshepherdsofeverycolor.com/

I got to visit them this weekend and had so much fun! it was SO COLD but we still played outside a lot! Their mom Clara is a German Shepherd. She is heart-worm positive and was so emaciated that she stopped feeding the puppies when they were only four weeks old. Fortunately they easily took to eating solid food and are thriving! The largest weighs 13 lbs and the smallest 9 lbs - and they are only 6 weeks old! They're gonna be big 'uns!

puppiessmall.png

puppies2.JPG

puppies3.JPG

Last edited:
unnnnnnnnhhhhh so cute. I would just want to lie on the floor and let them crawl over me.

Oh, I can almost feel that soft puppy fur through the photo - adorable!! I would LOVE to foster puppies and/or older dogs, but know for 100% certain I would be a foster fail and end up adopting everyone. Kudos to your aunt!!

Aww, look at those eyes! The last little one could never get in trouble with those eyes!

Its usually these ones that are the biggest trouble makers. Remmy has that look and he can be a little **** at times. He gives me those eyes and while I'm trying to yell at him and he thinks hes the funniest dog around.

Latest posts

Back