Scents you are looking for

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a cedarwood/pine fo that is just straight wood with maybe some musk. Nothing fruity or sweet. My favourite scent so far is a soap I made with cedarwood and pine eo, but pine is an expensive eo.

BB has a dogwood with ginger that smells so good. I got as a sample a couple of months ago, and I really liked it.

I'd like a true juicy pear that smells like pear after it's cured. I had one when I very first started soaping 4 or so years ago that was spot on, but I don't remember where I got it (or it was discontinued?). Everything I've tried since is a huge disappointment. Boo.

I'd like a true juicy pear that smells like pear after it's cured. I had one when I very first started soaping 4 or so years ago that was spot on, but I don't remember where I got it (or it was discontinued?). Everything I've tried since is a huge disappointment. Boo.

I really like the pear from Peak or Anjou Pear Blossom from Natures Garden

I really like the pear from Peak or Anjou Pear Blossom from Natures Garden

I have the pear from Peak, and it's not quite there. :p I'll check my stash from NG, and check that out if I don't have it.

I was looking at the one from Sweetcakes- it looks promising? (Fresh Yellow Pear? Sweet Yellow Pear?)

Thanks for the recommendations!

I have the pear from Peak, and it's not quite there. :p I'll check my stash from NG, and check that out if I don't have it.

I was looking at the one from Sweetcakes- it looks promising? (Fresh Yellow Pear? Sweet Yellow Pear?)

Thanks for the recommendations!

Ha. Pulled up old threads, and my favorite was from Majestic Mountain. I'll have to order it again because nothing else was comparing. :-?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a white lily, jojoba oil and sandalwood fragrance- Sweet and floral.

I just got a request for a loaf of soap scented with Egyptian Musk. This is for my dentist so you know I have to keep those wheels greased. Having lived through the 70's my interest in musk is just not there. I'm an amber kinda guy. Any suggestions gang?

Florida Suncoast Soapworks carries an Egyptian Musk.

http://fssoapworks.com/?product=egyptian-musk

I soaped it many (ten or more) years ago; but as I recall, I liked it. If I remember correctly there was no acceleration, but I don't recall if it discolored. Like you, musk isn't one of my favorites; so I never really bothered with it again after that initial use.

I'm not sure what her shipping charges are like as she is local to me and I am able to pick up my orders. :)

I would love to find VS Eau So Sexy. Not the Very Sexy. I went to the store to sniff what the original smelled like to know if I should try the dupe or not and fell in love with this one.

Back