CP embeds in CP soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kath4553

Reaction score
Hi y'all,
So I made my first funnel pour about 3 weeks ago. I'm a new soaper-officially addicted and soaping every weekend-bought "Soap Crafting" and using those recipes, this forum, youtube, and soapcalc.net to create and learn. I've refrained from posting because I'm a newbie. But, I can't take it anymore!!! I have to chat:)
My funnel pour was super fun, super messy, and looks really groovy. But I wasn't going for groovy (wanted more subtle). So I cut up all but one bar for embeds and planed some beautiful curls for topping. But I'm not sure about temperature. I'm thinking I should soap around 90 to 100 degrees and place in refrigerator or freezer to prevent gel.
Please, any input, advice, criticism, teasing, and/or encouragement is appreciated.

Even if it did, if the embeds are surrounded by the new soap, there's nowhere else for the melted or softened bits to go. They should just cool back down with the rest of the soap. (Provided the whole loaf doesn't get WAY too hot and volcano...but that's a whole other problem.)

Latest posts

Back