My first MP!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
Very simple. Scented with Sugared Lemon (yellow), Cherry Lemonade (red), Jolly Rancher Green Apple (green), and Passionfruit Papaya (orange). I am in love with the tiny robots! They didnt' have anything as good for girls, though, so I went with the fairy. It's supposed to be an angel, but she has a wand with a star on it. Clearly fairy.

soapbots.JPG

I am donating a bunch of stuff to the YWCA this Christmas. My CP soaps for kids were a bit of a bust - the Birthday Cake turned REALLY dark, the Pinepple ended up a kind of mustard-yellow. The Fruit Loops is really good, but only 20 bars of that - or 40 if I cut them in half. So I am going to do a bunch of MP robots and fairies.

Very cute! I love the robots - I have that mold too as a friend requested them for her Christmas gift. The fairies are cute, regardless! :) I like making CP, but I do love the instant gratification part of M&P. lol

How cute! I made tiny robots and Christmas tree soaps, (what a combination),last Christmas for my grandboys. They loved them.

Very cute. Little boys also love the Lego boys. There are small multi molds and a larger one available. There are also cute lifesaver molds available that I found young kids like. Little girls like mini cupcakes

Back