Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makayla

Reaction score
Hi to everyone here!

I just started making my own soap and it's so much fun. I'm glad I gave it a chance despite not having an ideal place or time to make them. I decided to join this forum because, well, it helped me just by reading it (thanks to everyone here), and I guess it would help to be able to post as well and ask if I have any questions.

Anyway, I just wanted to make an introductory thread and say hi.

I've heard it is very beautiful there. Maybe one day I'll see for myself.

Welcome to the forum - looking forward to seeing some of your beautiful creations. Post some pics along the way!

Thank you! I'll definitely post some pictures in the future. I already made 3 CP soaps and they look good - and I hope will be good to use too.

Thanks, everyone!

Glad you found us Makayla! Please post pics of your lovely country sometime and soap pics are always good :)

Will do, thank you. I'm glad I found this place, too.

Welcome to smf. There are a few of us European soapers here

That's good to hear! It's such an interesting and fun hobby, I can't believe I didn't even hear about it before.

This is much, much better than a library! You can interact with people here, and get multiple answers without having to dig through volumes of information. And there are many opinions/options. Not all options are right for you, but they will help someone out there. You also get to benefit from others' questions and troubleshooting, which is invaluable. I learned more from people's "problem soaps" than they did, I am sure. You also have the challenges, which help teach techniques that I would not learn any other way.

Thanks to all of you!

Just browsing through the forum for a while, I did not only find a lot of great information, but it also seems there are a lot of people here with a great sense of humor. I'm really glad I joined.

Back