CP Felted Soap Problem

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Julia! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! God bless your weary soul for the all good work and caring on behalf of the farm. I'm thinking your sojourn would make an excellent BBC TV series -- especially if you were the head writer! I'd watch it for sure!

ETA: Thank you for your lengthy response. It's a wonderful read.

Amazing! I had been making soaps for about 2 years before I started selling them. Just for friends & family back then. Did I make mistakes? Of course I did. Selling to the public is a different issue! No way can you make mistakes! Back then I had a B&M NewAge shop when I started selling my soaps. Never had a problem - because I was prepared. I just made plain bars then - not like now! Experience, knowledge and perseverance (?) is what it takes to sell to the public. I have no problems selling to the public now. I do fall & spring festivals every year. My clients are very particular (its the venues I pick- a lot of homesteaders, women's clubs, etc) about what is in the soaps, and you better have the answers! Because they will ask! If you not experienced - how can you answer them?

Back