Black Cumin Seed/Black seed Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Mountain Soaps

Reaction score
Hi there,
Hazel mentioned this oil to me, she had come across it in reading. from what i have read it works on a variety of issues when injested, but i am more interested in using it topically for hair loss. it sounds pretty interesting so far, but i wanted to see if any of you ever used this oil?

I'm also interested in hearing if anyone has used it for hair. I've used it but never knew until I saw the article that it could be used for the hair.

MMS - If no one has used it, I'll have to figure out a hair product, try it myself and let you know.

This won't help much, but I have soap with Black Cumin in it. I also have a cream with it. I have been using these on my hair/scalp and they have helped to cure my scalp sores. I did not make the products I purchaded them. I have bought Black Cumin oil and am planning to use it when I do make my soap.

This won't help much, but I have soap with Black Cumin in it. I also have a cream with it. I have been using these on my hair/scalp and they have helped to cure my scalp sores. I did not make the products I purchaded them. I have bought Black Cumin oil and am planning to use it when I do make my soap.

Actually that does help alot, if it has properties to heal sores in the scalp, that means it is helping the most vital part of the "hair" cycle, the scalp. so thanks for sharing!

Back