• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's perfect, Carolyn. Medium dark brown will look great!

I can tell the darkening has started. I will be patient and let the magic happen for as long as possible before submitting my entry for the challenge.

The other FO I've used that turns quite dark does so quickly, so it's fun to watch the slower morph from the DB.

This is a really nice fragrance. I can see why you and your customers like it so much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

This new batch is turning a medium dark brown, not chocolate. I find it takes at least a week to reach full color

Darn, should've gotten in on this one :(. Put me in for the next batch! My current DB turns the soap a reddybrownyblacky color...and I'm not liking it after 4 months...

Carolyn, who did you buy this FO from, if I may ask? I think I want in on the next buy, if you do one. I have no use for 25#, but I was wondering if it was Soapalooza since you had to buy so much. I have been disappointed that so many of her FO's are now such big lots.

I'm not Carolyn but I believe this FO is one that she has formulated for her. The person from whom she gets it won't reveal the recipe but I am pretty certain this is not from any of the regular suppliers we think of. Special order only.

Carolyn, who did you buy this FO from, if I may ask? I think I want in on the next buy, if you do one. I have no use for 25#, but I was wondering if it was Soapalooza since you had to buy so much. I have been disappointed that so many of her FO's are now such big lots.
Newbie was correct, this is not from any of the suppliers. A friend of mine had this made from his fragrance manufacturer and he will give me no info. After the Holidays I am going to try to purchase a full 25 lbs. I made 75 lbs of DB soap for the Holiday and am sold out already. 13 bars went to a customer this morning from my old market. LOL, it is a good seller for me :)

Please add me to the list for a pound or two. Hopefully I'll have my post count high enough by then to participate!

I would very much like to purchase a pound this round. I tried last time and there simply was not enough to go around. Just PM me the payment instructions.

Thanks

Hi Carolyn. Please add me to your list for DB for the next purchase. Thank you!

I soaped with it for the November challenge. It's as yummy in soap as it is OOB. It has that exotic smell I associate with Nag Champa and patchouli without the uncomfortable nose-twisting whatever-it-is thing that the scent of patchouli does to my nose.

Carolyn, if you do offer this FO to us again, please make sure you price it so it's worth your while for all the hassle. And put me down for another 1 lb, whatever it costs.

Latest posts

Back