Logo Block

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
:evil: I can't figure out for the life of me what I should do for a logo!!! My bidness name is Victoria's Natural Bath & Body and my motto is A warm welcome from Southern Nature... but I can't figure out what I should dooooo hheellppp!!

THANKS!! Yeah I came up with a - something... dunno how well it looks let me try to post it and see what ya'll think.. :? heh I tried looking up free logos n' all but couldn't find anything that fit me.. booooo

untitled.jpg

*well it's not showing the rest of the stuff... :cry: I had blue soap bubbles around the whole thing

rupertspal42 said:
THANKS!! Yeah I came up with a - something... dunno how well it looks let me try to post it and see what ya'll think.. :? heh I tried looking up free logos n' all but couldn't find anything that fit me.. booooo

untitled.jpg

*well it's not showing the rest of the stuff... :cry: I had blue soap bubbles around the whole thing
I'd like to offer construtive criticism.... the sunflowers are a bit big, making them distracting from your shop name. Maybe you can consider making much smaller sunflowers that border the top and bottom of your shop name to make it stand out?

Back