SMF June Challenge Peacock Swirls

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done everyone and thank you for participating. The votes are all in now so I will announce the winners.

In first place we have Soapprentice

In joint second we have HowieRoll and newbie

And in third place we have dibbles

Thanks ever so much for taking part everyone. I really appreciate it and every entry was beautiful. :)

I have seen the video for next month and it's something I have always wanted to try but never got around to so I am excited and will definitely be signing up.

Thanks everyone! Soapprentice, your soap caught my eye immediately. HowieRoll and newbie, WOW you guys. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I really thought everyone that entered did a fabulous job. I'll be doing this technique again. Thank you Saponista for the super fun challenge.

Thank you guys so much... congratulations Howie,newbie and dibbles.. this is such a beautiful challenge and beautiful soaps came out of every mould..

Cara I loved the color combination in the wet soap picture. I might have to 'borrow' that one.

Thanks dibs, the brown was purple gone awry but somehow it worked. I have since ordered what I hope will be more stable mica for my next spring combo. Your colors - and the feathers too! - were outstanding! The blue and gold are mesmerizing.

Wow, I'm rather astounded with all the amazing entries this month!

Congratulations to Soapprentice, newbie, and dibbles - definitely well-deserved!

Thank you to all and especially thank you to Saponista for hosting!!

Congrats winners! It's truly talent and hard work! ;)

And wow! Everyone! I love that each of you have a special eye for the color combos! Be it subtle, pastel, or bright, same color scheme or unseen one. This beauty collection is gonna broaden my sight. You all are my inspirations, soapy fellas! :p

And thank you saponista for hosting the challenge! ;)

Back