• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn, Please, let me purchase a pound of your next order. I know I wanted to know if I could only buy half a pound last time, but this time, I'd like to go the whole pound. I had a sample from another vendor (I'm guessing) and it is so nice in soap. I'd love to see how my sons respond to it. Thank you!

Earlene

I don't know, Carolyn, but that you will have to order 50 pounds for the next go.

I'm a fair ways through my bottle already so I would also stand in line for a pound from your next order, if there is enough to go around.

I am going to try to do Carolyn a favor and make a more convenient list of people who want at least one pound. Copy and paste the list with your name and how many pounds you would like.

1. Susie-1 lb

I am going to try to do Carolyn a favor and make a more convenient list of people who want at least one pound. Copy and paste the list with your name and how many pounds you would like.

1. Susie-1 lb
2. Julie (jules92207) - 1 lb

I went through the last three pages for "I want some" posts and put them on the list. If I did a no no please delete this.

1. Susie-1 lb
3. Earlene - 1 pound
4. CTAnton-2 pounds
5. TeresaT 1. -1 lb
6 Steve85569 – 1 Lb
7. DeeAnna – 1 Lb
8. Newbie – 1 Lb
9. Catastrophe – 1 Lb or two?
10. makemineirish – 1 Lb
11. Chimnaz – 1 Lb
12. nsmar4211 – 1 Lb
13. SoapSap – 1 Lb

Last edited:
That's a yes yes in my book, Steve!!!

1. Susie-1 lb
3. Earlene - 1 pound
4. CTAnton-2 pounds
5. TeresaT 1. -1 lb
6 Steve85569 – 1 Lb
7. DeeAnna – 1 Lb
8. Newbie – 1 Lb
10. makemineirish – 1 Lb
11. Chimnaz – 1 Lb
12. nsmar4211 – 1 Lb
13. SoapSap – 1 Lb

1. Susie-1 lb
3. Earlene - 1 pound
4. CTAnton-2 pounds
5. TeresaT 1. -1 lb
6 Steve85569 – 1 Lb
7. DeeAnna – 1 Lb
8. Newbie – 1 Lb
10. makemineirish – 1 Lb
11. Chimnaz – 1 Lb
12. nsmar4211 – 1 Lb
13. SoapSap – 1 Lb
14. Marshall - 1 Lb

dragons blood update

1. Susie-1 lb
3. Earlene - 1 pound
4. CTAnton-2 pounds
5. TeresaT 1. -1 lb
6 Steve85569 – 1 Lb
7. DeeAnna – 1 Lb
8. Newbie – 1 Lb
10. makemineirish – 1 Lb
11. Chimnaz – 1 Lb
12. nsmar4211 – 1 Lb
13. SoapSap – 1 Lb
14. Marshall - 1 Lb
15. beckster51 - 1 lb.

I went through the last three pages for "I want some" posts and put them on the list. If I did a no no please delete this.

1. Susie-1 lb
3. Earlene - 1 pound
4. CTAnton-2 pounds
5. TeresaT 1. -1 lb
6 Steve85569 – 1 Lb
7. DeeAnna – 1 Lb
8. Newbie – 1 Lb
10. makemineirish – 1 Lb
11. Chimnaz – 1 Lb
12. nsmar4211 – 1 Lb
13. SoapSap – 1 Lb

You are awesome Steve!

I talked to my friend, we are looking at approx $27.00 per lb + shipping, if I order 25lbs. I have to admit this is not a co-op I will make a few dollars on the lb, but not a lot :). As some of you know this is a quality DB. If I can sell enough I will see about ordering at the next price break which I think is 40lbs. As soon as I know for sure how much I can sell off I will order and will take 2-3 weeks to come in. I am looking to keep 10 lbs for me. Also recycled bottles will be used if it is okay with everyone. No lingering fragrance in a bottle can kill the DB! Price is an estimate until I get an actual quote

I talked to my friend, we are looking at approx $27.00 per lb + shipping, if I order 25lbs. I have to admit this is not a co-op I will make a few dollars on the lb, but not a lot :). As some of you know this is a quality DB. If I can sell enough I will see about ordering at the next price break which I think is 40lbs. As soon as I know for sure how much I can sell off I will order and will take 2-3 weeks to come in. I am looking to keep 10 lbs for me. Also recycled bottles will be used if it is okay with everyone. No lingering fragrance in a bottle can kill the DB! Price is an estimate until I get an actual quote

As you are having to provide bottles that you had to clean, store, and now re-package with DB, as well as take the time, effort, and risk of running this whole thing, I think you are entitled to make money on it. That is what people everywhere do, you know, make money on their time and effort.

As you are having to provide bottles that you had to clean, store, and now re-package with DB, as well as take the time, effort, and risk of running this whole thing, I think you are entitled to make money on it. That is what people everywhere do, you know, make money on their time and effort.

I second this and am amenable to the pricing. I could even purchase a bit more (crazy talk for a hobbyist) if it helps you reach the 40lb threshold for a bigger price break :)

Back