Hello from Illinois!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Splashbombs, I was born at St. Anthony's Hospital in Rock Island! And grew up in the QC's... you know how it is, grade school, High School in Rock Island; college at Marycrest in Davenport; lots of friends/relatives in Moline, first job out of college as a comptroller at Iowana Ice Cream in Bettendorf! Loved working there... didn't do a thing for my figure, though!

Hey Splashbombs, I was born at St. Anthony's Hospital in Rock Island! And grew up in the QC's... you know how it is, grade school, High School in Rock Island; college at Marycrest in Davenport; lots of friends/relatives in Moline, first job out of college as a comptroller at Iowana Ice Cream in Bettendorf! Loved working there... didn't do a thing for my figure, though!

Wow you are definitely a QC native! I moved here in high school almost 30 years ago (gasp!). :)

Thank you for the welcome! Gosh that's a great question. It's hard to choose one thing, but I would have to say I'm one of the most resilient and persevering people I know! :)

LOL I had to go back and see what question you were referring to. It was the one in Kamahido's signature line.
I believe everyone has at least one skill that they excel in over all others. It's something that defines who they are. What is it that defines you?
I believe you're the first person to ever actually answer it! I'm still stumped every time I read it. I just can't come up with an answer, but I like yours.

LOL I had to go back and see what question you were referring to. It was the one in Kamahido's signature line.

I believe you're the first person to ever actually answer it! I'm still stumped every time I read it. I just can't come up with an answer, but I like yours.

Wow that's surprising! I liked the question. Made me think a bit. :)

Back