I also have a new puppy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dillsandwitch

Reaction score
One of the reasons I haven't been around a lot lately. I had forgotten how much work a new puppy can be. Oh but is it good to have a dog in the house again.

DH and I were going to wait until we were in our new house before getting a new dog but as it had already been a year since we lost Axle and the new house isn't looking to be finished for almost another year, we decided now would be a good time to get a new dog as we get 3 weeks off over the Xmas break.

We got him a month ago and he is now 12 weeks old. Pure bred Rottweiler the same as Axle. I had debated long and hard if getting another rotti was a good idea or not. I was worried that I would constantly be comparing him to Axle. This dog is so different to Axle there just is no comparison and I'm glad about that.

So heres the little guy (getting not so little every day). We named him Rembrandt or Remmy for short. He was 8 weeks old in this pic and weighed in at 8kgs. He now weighs 16kgs.
ErbxIbB.jpg

Ohhhh,,,,,he's beautiful!!!!!!!!! He's going to be a big, beautiful boy and bring you many years of happiness. :clap:

Aaaawwweee! Look at that precious face! (said in baby voice) Rottis are my favorite kind of dog. I have never had one, but they have the best dispositions for family according to my friends who have owned them.

I feel like he's giving a "please take the picture already" look. Adorable - thanks for sharing!!

Squee, he is beautiful!!! Love, love, love rotties! Is he in a costume????? How precious is that!!

He is a beauty!! We currently have two rottweiler sisters and remember all the puppy antics. Have fun with him.

Remmy is adorable, and cute name too! Puppies are fun despite the initial work. Ours (Barley) is 4.5 months old now and learning so fast. Already so much easier. With a little consistency and a whole lot of love, our pooches will be the best dogs ever!

Latest posts

Back