Fragrance oil supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems to be my problem, too many places to order from lol. I was hoping to possibly find 1 scent supplier with decent shipping rates.

I've mainly used WSP and Brambleberry so far, but I'm hoping to put together a Nurture order when I whittle away my current collection of FOs. I've heard very good things about Nurture's FOs.

I like that WSP does free shipping over $40 and they have a huge, easily sortable, selection. A lot of it is hit or miss, but if you only choose FOs with lots of shining reviews from CP/HP soapmakers, they're a pretty safe bet.

I buy my essential oils from Aramacs, an Indian company. I am not sure if they
ship to USA/EU and if the prices are competitive. 50 ml bottles cost about Rs. 500 (about $8 USD)
here. This includes shipping. Peppermint oil is cheaper in India because it is grown on
a large scale. I know this because even some of my friends cultivate it. Tea tree oil, on
the other hand, comes from Australia. Its a lot more costly.

I have ordered some glassware to extract essential oils on my own. Should be fun,
I guess.

Back