My polymer clay Christmas ornaments!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a few ornaments I made recently to give to some family members as part of their Christmas gifts!

I've been working with polymer clay for a few years now and had a business making personalized cake toppers until a few months ago (moved to a tiny town and now just sell ornaments and things online!)

I have an etsy shop and am selling dupes of these ornaments and a lot more, if anyone wants to check it out. ;) http://yourdayinclay.etsy.com

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

6.jpg

4-5.jpg

:)

They are adorable!

I have to have that nekid Santa! OMG - I snorted coffee through my nose when I saw it!

Ok, DH is laughing too! He wants to know if Santa has a butt?

Deda said:
They are adorable!

I have to have that nekid Santa! OMG - I snorted coffee through my nose when I saw it!

Wooo, glad you liked him, and thanks for the purchase! :) I'll have him sent to you tomorrow. ;)

Yeah! I can't wait to get him.

Now I have to worry, DH is too pleased about Santa....

Deda said:
Yeah! I can't wait to get him.

Now I have to worry, DH is too pleased about Santa....

I'm thinking of making a whole line of "Naughty Santas" as the one you purchased has been a very good seller for me. ;) Keep an eye out, I have some ideas that I might put into action this weekend!

Super cute! I really wanted a personalized topper for our wedding but we were broooooooke. How much do you charge? Maybe I could get one as an ornament instead..?

Lil Outlaws said:
Super cute! I really wanted a personalized topper for our wedding but we were broooooooke. How much do you charge? Maybe I could get one as an ornament instead..?

Thanks!

I am actually doing an ornament like you are looking for in a couple of days for someone else. It's going to be a mini version of the bride and groom, made to look like them on their wedding day (hair colour, dress, flowers, etc). I think they're going to be holding a heart that says "Our First Christmas Together, 2008". I'll post a picture of it here as soon as I'm done!

Unfortunately I'm not making the cake toppers at the moment (having issues shipping them), but I am doing the custom ornaments the same way. I'm going to be asking $29.99 for the ornaments. I hope that doesn't sound too steep - it takes me several hours to make them and I have never had an unhappy customer. ;)

Also, I don't make them to be an exact replica of the couple. They are more whimsical/cartoony. I do match the dress, tux, flowers, hair, etc. though. They're cute!

uuuuuuuuummmmm yeaaaaaah i think im going to need to buy one of those naughty santas too!!! lol that would be great if you did a whole line of them!! lol .....

lol you could sell boxed sets.....

OOOOOOOOOOOR!!! OMG OMG!!!

you could have a special boxed set "The Kama Sutra Christmas Tree" Ornament set.

complete with naughty santas in every kama sutra position lol...... :shock: 8)

IanT said:
uuuuuuuuummmmm yeaaaaaah i think im going to need to buy one of those naughty santas too!!! lol that would be great if you did a whole line of them!! lol .....

lol you could sell boxed sets.....

OOOOOOOOOOOR!!! OMG OMG!!!

you could have a special boxed set "The Kama Sutra Christmas Tree" Ornament set.

complete with naughty santas in every kama sutra position lol...... :shock: 8)

Hahaha, glad you like him!!

I actually made a naughty Mrs. Claus the other night that I'll be putting on etsy soon. Will be selling her as a set with Santa too! Keep an eye out for it. ;) More to come this week!!

That'd be awesome :) I don't have enough right now but I might soon!
I was actually wondering if you could pose them a certain way? My hubby is a photographer and I'm a model - I was hoping we could get the groom photographing a modeling bride?
(if not I understand, it's a weird request!)

AshleyR said:
Lil Outlaws said:

Thanks!

I am actually doing an ornament like you are looking for in a couple of days for someone else. It's going to be a mini version of the bride and groom, made to look like them on their wedding day (hair colour, dress, flowers, etc). I think they're going to be holding a heart that says "Our First Christmas Together, 2008". I'll post a picture of it here as soon as I'm done!

Unfortunately I'm not making the cake toppers at the moment (having issues shipping them), but I am doing the custom ornaments the same way. I'm going to be asking $29.99 for the ornaments. I hope that doesn't sound too steep - it takes me several hours to make them and I have never had an unhappy customer. ;)

Also, I don't make them to be an exact replica of the couple. They are more whimsical/cartoony. I do match the dress, tux, flowers, hair, etc. though. They're cute!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted more pics of my ornaments yet! They're coming soon! :)

Deda, did you get your Santas yet? :) Should be there any day now. Let me know when you do!

AshleyR said:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted more pics of my ornaments yet! They're coming soon! :)

Deda, did you get your Santas yet? :) Should be there any day now. Let me know when you do!

Not yet, but there was no mail today and my regular Mailman is on Vaca this week. I'm sure it will be here soon! My Sister is coming for Thankgiving, so as long as I can give her one by then it's all good! :lol:

Yeah! I got my Santas today!

They are perfect! Every tree needs a Nekkid Santa!

Thank you so much!

Back