Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do the same thing when looking at thread titles...my mind generates odd responses that, thankfully, I'm usually not drinking enough coffee to post :)

Example: "More pumpkin pie"
What I'm thinking: "um...yes, please!" or "I never got the first piece!!"

"How To Make Lotion Scent Last For 8 Hours?

My son just now saw the thread title and without missing a beat he responded: "What? Eight hours??? Who on earth would want to do that?? Do they need to add plutonium to it or something? That's just not natural!" lol

IrishLass :)

"Oh honey! soap" .........that's the nicest thing you've ever given me! Come here and let me give you a big hug. I'll love you forever!

I think it would be highly amusing if we all got on and answered according to TEG's rules- first thing that comes to your mind. It would make for excellent reading, if not very helpful to the OP.

I'd never be seen again! This thread is awesome....don't now how I missed it til now!

Seized soap - the FDA saw the claims I was making, raided my house and seized all of my soap!

lol, exactly what I thought!

Although now I can't get the image of a 40's gangster with a bright yellow striped zoot suit and flawless alabaster skin out of my head...

Lemongrass Larry. (odd that his suit isn't green...I wonder if he's got mauve....nevermind) A slippery character.

"Taking on an employee"..........................Has anyone ever done it? If so, so did you go about it? And how much trouble did you get into for it? I ask because one of my employees is really getting on my nerves, and boy oh boy, let me tell you- I would really love to take him on and give him what for!

Cursed ash!

ash.jpg

"Master Lye Gremlin Habitat" ding ding ding, we have a winner! CaraBou just conjured this very interesting mental image of a rather basic grotto (*cough*)

Back