Online Labels -

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
I'm so very pleased with them. I've been ordering from them for over a year, and have never had any problems.
This past week, I ordered more than usual, preparing for the holidays. I got them Saturday, and immediately started printing... 20 sheets worth. Get out to the shop, and the labels aren't cut horizontally, just vertically.
Checked the rest of the stack, and all 100 sheets are the same way. I called the customer service number, and the sales rep I spoke with was wonderful. She asked me to send pics to show what was happening, and within 5 minutes of me sending the email, I got a response that they are sending me a new batch with extras to "compensate for the ink I used"... and they're expediting shipping, so I'll get them Wed.
Their customer service is outstanding!

I am using them too, they are wonderful, shipping is fast. It comes very expensive for Canadians but it is worth it, If anyone have code for them and do not need it, I would appreciate getting it, please. PM me if this is not problem. I have so many labels that i need few months to use them :)

Yes, they're going to be my next order to get set up for business. I had to order some butters and things and will be cutting my labels on our vinyl printer/cutter for the next couple of weeks, but it will be so much easier to just order from Online Labels and do it with the laser printer instead!

I use them, fast shipping good prices and they give you every measurement you need for the labels and free templates! I fight with Word on one template but I think thats just Word.

Great to know they have good customer service also!

They really are so great. I've been ordering blank labels from them and printing them myself at home but have just decided to take the leap and order greater quantities having them print for me. It comes out to be quite cost-efficient. And they usually include one or two extra sheets more than you've ordered. I love them.

I love the online designer “maestro” you get with onlinelabels purchases. It makes full page PDFs that work perfectly.

I used to be able to use them then the original manufacturer of their labels went out of business and the new labels do not work in my old oki digital color laser. They stick to the drum because my printer gets very hot. They are a good company with great customer service.

That sticking to the drum thing you describe is why I still have an inkjet...

Back