Which bar has been your favorite to use?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I used my oatmeal honey soap, made with olive, lard, coconut, sugar, sodium lactate, oatmeal and honey and I absolutly love this. My skin feels so clean, moisturized and exfoliated after using it. I used an oatmeal honey scent and it lingers on my skin for most of the day.
Just wondering what everyones faves are???

I have one I called rich avocado soap . made with ,oo canola, , castor,shea . mango butter , co , pko and avocado , scented with sensual amber . It is the family favorite .

Kitn

My own personal favorite to use is my 100% coconut, 15% superfat soap with coconut lime FO. Love that stuff!

I love the Litsea, Ginger, Patchouli and the Oakmoss, Cinnamon, Clove for my body and Milk, Silk, Honey for my face.

All the other EO types which I make are just to keep the customers happy :)

mine is the one i made with hemp oil and palm, oo, co castor, it makes my skin feel SO good. I scented it with amber vanilla!

I can't give an all-time favorite, but my current favorites are a cucumber puree/yogurt soap with mostly olive oil and a beer soap with wheat bran, scented with WSP's brown sugar. Yummy!!

my husband likes the oatmeal, honey that has iced oatmeal cookie FO in it. It's palm, coconut, oil and castor oil, honey, ground oatmeal. The scent stays!

Personally I love the goji berry one but I think the mango papaya one will be my fav when it's done curing.

My favorite depends on the way I feel that day.

I adore SW's Instant Karma. I use it in a very mild formula that my skin loves.
The scent is a lovely blend of florals and orange plus has a good hit of patchouli so it lingers and makes me go mmmmm all day.

its either my straight lilac, or my lilac/cherryblossom/vetiver soap.

olive, 50%, pko, coconut, sunflower, caster and a good dash of grapeseed....and silk.

Back