Trusted Essential Oil supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkleinert1

Reaction score
I was blessed to buy my eo's from CH-Imports in nearby Greensboro, NC for all the years I made body care products. Jack Bolini was a great teacher as well as trusted friend. Unfortunately he passed away, and now that I am going back into the marketplace, I don't know who to trust. Who do you trust unconditionally to sell you pure essential oils, undiluted. Liberty Natural Products is the only other one I have ever bought from, and they are 3000 miles away from me on the West Coast so I pay huge shipping fees. Your suggestions as to who you trust and buy from would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyone on the East Coast or near the East Coast? I am in the Raleigh, NC area.

You're much closer to Camden Grey than I am. I receive my EOs from them and they are pretty fast with the shipping. They are based in FL though so ordering now might be a bit of a wait.

For your location I would recommend the ChemistryStore.com in Cayce SC - outside of Columbia. They carry Lebermuth EOs and FOs. All of excellent quality and you can buy in small amounts. They do not have as large a selection as Lebermuth - based outside South Bend IN, but you don't have to buy in 1 lb minimums either

EO Supplier

Thanks so much for your replies. Lebermuth was the source for many of CH Imports eo's, and so I am really familiar with them - yes, they can be trusted for high quality. THANKS so much. Had forgotten that The Chemistry Store carried eo's. I used to order my NaOH and KOH from them. THANKS again!!

Latest posts

Back