Soap Pics -- Guess Who?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this link. Wow... what great soaps and the creativity is awesome! I have no idea who this is (I would throw a guess out there, but I certainly don't want to offend anyone), nonetheless, I really enjoyed taking my time and going through this page and have even gleaned a new idea or two!

soaps_and_more And they are lovely!
You get a Gold Star!

Yes, soaps_and_more makes beautiful soaps! And the variety of soap stamps is impressive, too. Such a fun blog to read.
And you get a Gold Star!

When I went to soaps_and_more web page last night, I was blown away by her pretty creations and wanted to share so others could enjoy seeing her work. I fell in love with the cute pink piggy with the blossom necklace and the, what was it? a butterfly? on its nose.

I am going to book mark this post and when the big demon of self doubt hits I am going to crush him with your nice words.
Good idea! Of course, we love pics, and this was just my way of encouraging you to just show off a bit -- the Photo Gallery awaits your contributions! More please.

Latest posts

Back