Beginner's Learn to Soap Online Moved

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know that the " Beginner's Learn to Soap Online," has been made a stickie and now is locked. I accidentally got rid of much of the info on beveling soap and I apologize. I have asked IrishLass to start a new thread on beveling. Please post your information on bevelling and beveller sources there.

Just a note to let everyone know that the " Beginner's Learn to Soap Online," has been made a stickie and now is locked.
Thanks for doing that, lsg. I'm sorry I couldn't do it myself to save you the time and trouble, but I was told early on that only the OP could clean up the thread but that it had to be done by Admin (Angie). So I contacted Angie and she just sent me a PM to say someone beat her to it. LOL

I hate to ask, but it needs a little more cleaning up... please delete #2 (soaping 101 made it into the list) #3 (Muellers Lane Farm made it too) and #6 (for obvious reasons.)

If possible, could you take the link for "Nizzy's Moulds" and add it to the list? It's not about the molds, it's about Nizzy's first attempt at frosting soap that's so popular these days. The Title should be be Soap Frosting followed by the link as it is in the post.

http://www.nizzymoulds.com/

Quick question...the Sticky is "locked"? Does that mean others can't add links to other sites that may be just as good as the ones listed? I'm asking because I thought of a couple more that would be good references.

I really appreciate your doing this. Thanks! :wave:

Fixed it up for you. :) The thread is locked. Only modmins have access to it. If you (or anyone else) come up with more links that you want to add, you can contact any one of us modmins (lsg, Relle, Shunt, and myself) and we'll get it taken care of for you. Keeping it locked helps keep it uncluttered, tidy and organized.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back