Essential oils chart

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so convenient! Beats sifting through my books when I'm formulating!

it should be noted that sage EO is toxic and can cause convultions in high doses

Yay! Awesome list, thank you.

FreeRabbit, I am printing this out and will make a notation by the sage. Thank you.

:)

Great chart, I have been working on a similar doc in excel that list the same stuff to some degree plus links to vendors and price per oz. it also includes a brief description on how it smells. I am also including what note it is high middle or base. Aroma strength and is it best suited for a male female or both.

I would love to put this on google docs and have a few others who coul help me compile it. if enough people would agree everyone could do 1 or 2 essential oils and the doc can be done in 24 hours. And since it is a excel doc once it is completed everyone can download it and tweak it to their liking like add there own vendor links and pricing.

if anyone would like to help with this just shoot me a pm.

Try the link again , I just clicked on it and it went straight through.

well, that a niece data there something to add like insect repplent, certainly we know for lavender, rosemarry, Lemongrass are reppelent for mosquito.

There Rose oil (linalool) for insect reppelent ( not include bee class)

well sometime i use a certain lemon leafs (i didn't know the leaf name in english "daun jeruk purut" in indonesia language) to reppel bugs in raw rice storeage, and ants in the home.

I think there certain people use aromatheraphy fargant for insect repplent.

Basil Toxicity studies
A study of the essential oil showed
antifungal and insect-repelling
properties. [25] A similar study
reported in 2009 has confirmed that
extracts from the plant are very toxic
to mosquitos .[26]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil

according the wikipidia data basil are very toxic to mosquitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back