Making non dairy condensed milk..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I am not vegan but I am not feeling good drinking dairy milk due to my IBS. So I decided to make my own condensed milk that I always like to have. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1491390480.822076.jpg

That'ts pretty cool. I can't complain when it comes to milk. I can use the lactose-free varieties. I have thought about making condensed milk from time to time. The non dairy milks scare me since I'm one of those picky eaters and Lil Miss and I both have intolerances I don't feel like finding out more about.

That'ts pretty cool. I can't complain when it comes to milk. I can use the lactose-free varieties. I have thought about making condensed milk from time to time. The non dairy milks scare me since I'm one of those picky eaters and Lil Miss and I both have intolerances I don't feel like finding out more about.

I love doing this and I am not picky eater but my husband is, he didn't like bon-dairy on his coffee according to him it's very over powering

I am eating (right now!) gluten free weet bix with rice milk (testing my intolerances) and it is surprisingly good. I am a v fussy eater and this is the first alternative milk I've liked.

I've tried rice milk. It's a no. Oat milk is the only one still in the running to try but I just don't have it in me to make it now.

I've tried rice milk. It's a no. Oat milk is the only one still in the running to try but I just don't have it in me to make it now.

I don't like rice milk too, I never tried oat milk yet. Brazil nut milk I like it.

Nut milks I avoid because my kid has allergies. Soy triggers mine. I'm all kinds of messed up. :mrgreen:

Oh so sorry about that, I drink soy but not everyday because of my thyroid dysfunction. I like sunflower seed milk too and sesame. I tried sunflower and hemp it's ok but my less favourite

Back