Blender question to Soapers from India

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapprentice

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am new to soapmaking and I have been looking for blenders. please suggest me a blender in India Which works well in soap making.

I think it's better to buy a good one once than many cheap ones. So check the reviews and buy the nicest one that your budget allows.
Another good place to look might be restaurant supply places.

Sometimes Thrift (second-hand) Stores have them, at least here in the US (I'm not sure if second-hand stores as big a thing where you live as they are here). Trying out a used cheap second hand one might give you a better idea of what features you want when it's time to invest more money.

If it's a stick blender you want, the most important-to-me feature is that the blending arm be removable for easy cleaning. A close second to that is that the blending arm be long for when I want to blend larger amount of oils. No one wants to use a SB and have the motor part get into the soap, which can happen if the blending arm isn't long enough.

Last edited:
Back