• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

soapmaking equipment for sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathym

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is anyone looking for soapmaking equipment? I am selling my almost new National shrinkwrap system, wooden soap mold and cutter and several plastic molds.
If you are interested let me know. Or, if you know where the best place to sell is please let me know. Ebay?
I can't make soap anymore due to my allergies. :cry:

cathy where are you located? i'm interested depending on price and shipping costs.

soapmaking equipment

Hi Carebear,
I live on the very west coast of Canada in B.C. I haven't figured out a price yet but it will be very cheap! I just want someone else to be able to get some use of it. Let me know which items you are interested in. I have a 3lb wooden soap mold with wooden cutter box and cutter. Various plastic tray molds and of course the shrinkwrap system.
I paid over $200 for the shrinkwrap system and it's in mint condition plus it has a large roll of biolefin shrinkwrap that comes with it and a dvd of instructions!
Maybe we can trade? I do a lot of arts and crafts
talk soon,
Cathy
ps I will post photos as well if you like

I will get back to you tomorrow, but being in NJ it may just be too expensive to ship.

Till tomorrow...

So sorry to hear about your allergies. I just started soaping and loving it. With lots to learn. I am interested in your products for sale. I would love to see pictures.
I am also very new on the soap makers Forum also. I am trying to buy second hand molds etc. to get started.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Jill :D

Jill I doubt if this will be seen, this person hasn't been on the forum since August 2011.

Looking for any soap equipment new to soap making. Trying to start a buisness to help disabled budget. Is there any suppliers / veteran soapers that are willing to help newbies get started with discounted supplies? If so where do i find them?

Looking for any soap equipment new to soap making. Trying to start a buisness to help disabled budget. Is there any suppliers / veteran soapers that are willing to help newbies get started with discounted supplies? If so where do i find them?
Necro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back